There are three different ways to put an item on sale. You can do this by:
- This method is helpful for putting large groups of items on sale for a specific amount of time.
2. Changing the "current price" on the item record
- This method would be used for a permanent markdown on a single item.
3. Adjusting the price in the POS
- After you apply an item to a ticket there are two ways to adjust the price.
- Click on the price and adjust the price in the pop-up box
- Click the arrow next to the item number, click "adjust price," then adjust the price in the pop-up box.
- Once you enter the new price, you will see the markdown reflected on the ticket
4. You can also adjust the price of the whole ticket.
- Select all the items, then click "adjust prices." From here you can adjust for the % of the current price, new unit price, % off original price, or use original price to reset the ticket adjustment.