This document outlines the procedure for creating a transfer in Heartland Retail.
To receive a transfer, follow these steps:
- In the top navigation menu, click the Inventory link.
- Click the Transfers link in the top secondary navigation menu.
This will bring you to the Transfers page.
- Click the “Receive” button on the Transfers page.
This will bring you to a “Receive Transfer” window
- Scan or type the transfer # from the packing slip.
- Click “Continue.”
This will bring you back to the “Transfer #” page.
Receiving Items on Transfer:
It is now time to add items to the transfer request:
- Scan the items to be transferred in the “Scan here...” field. You can also click the “Find” button and search for items.
- Repeat as necessary until you have received all items.
You can also edit the quantity by changing the number in the “QTY Received” field. If there are MORE items received than expected, the line will turn red and when you attempt to complete the receipt, SR will ask you to confirm the variances.
Completing a Transfer
After you have received all items, it is time to complete the transfer.
To do so, you must:
- Click the “Complete Receipt” button.
If there are any differences between quantities of items that were shipped vs. recieved, a window will ask you to review and confirm. Once you have selected “Yes, complete transfer” the items will now be in the location you received them in.
You have successfully received a transfer!