This document outlines the procedure for creating a transfer in Heartland Retail.
To create a new transfer, follow these steps:
- In the top navigation menu, click the Inventory link.
- Click the Transfers link in the top secondary navigation menu.
This will bring you to the Transfers page.
- Click the “Ship” button on the Transfers page.
This will bring you to the “Ship Transfer” window
- Click “set” under “Ship From.”
- Search and select the “Ship From” location.
This will bring you back to the “Ship Transfer” window
- Click “set” under the “Ship To”
- Search and select the ship to location.
This will bring you back to the “Ship Transfer” window.
- Click “Continue” once both of the locations have been set.
You will now land on the transfer page. You’ll notice the transfer has now been assigned a transfer number.
Adding items to transfer
It is now time to add items to the transfer request:
- Scan the items to be transferred in the “Scan here...” field. You can also click the “Find” button and search for items.
Repeat as necessary until you have added all desired product to the transfer.
Completing a Transfer
After you have added all desired product to a transfer request, it is time to complete the transfer.
To do so, you must:
- Click the “Complete Shipment” button.
- Review the shipment and click “Yes, Ship it”.
- Click “Yes” if you want to print the packing slip.
You have successfully shipped a transfer!