This document outlines the procedure for printing barcode labels using Heartland Retail.
Selecting the items
To find the items you would like to create a barcode label for, follow these steps:
- In the top navigation menu, click the “Inventory” link.
This will bring you to the Items page.
2. In the cursor box, search for the item that you want to create a barcode label for.
Printing a Barcode Label
- Select the item you wish to print a barcode label for by clicking the box to the left of the item number.
To select all the items in the item table, click the top, left box to select all items.
2. Click the “Print Barcode Labels” button.
A pop-up window will appear.
3. Specify the quantity of each item label you wish to print.
4. Select the label format based on the labels at hand.
5. Click the “Generate PDF” button.
This will generate a PDF copy of the barcode label printout.
6. Print this page.
This will print barcodes for the items you selected.
You can also print barcode labels from Purchase Orders and Purchasing Receipts. Here are the Available label sizes and recommended paper for receipt and label printing ordering barcode labels